Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Taeyang - I Need A Girl... REVAMP!

OK guys, so here's whatchu gonna do.. Load the video below and read the lyrics that i typed out here. It's only from the first verse, chorus and second verse. The chorus wasn't changed in any way. just parts of the first and second verse.


It's a revamp made by my friend Jynn. She has crazy thoughts. It's just for fun so please don't be upset about it.


Enjoy! 




Saenggak eopneun maltu
Eorein aedeul malgu
Nal gamssa.ana jul
Come and eat sotong yumcha fondue ooooo
Jonah killed a meaty man (this word 'man' has to be read in the Jamaican way)
Cham some syrup kae and some chendul
gonna go in there until the dawn girl


Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Jimat botak chungbajiga deo jal eo.oolineun geureon yeoja
Kimchi bokkeumbapeun naega jal mandeul eo
Daeshin jal meogeul su itneun yeoja
Na.I.ga manado eoryeobo.I.neun yeoja
Nan geureon yeojaga jodeora
(Know what I mean)


that's all..... 













XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment