Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jang Geun Suk, Saranghaeyo




I am currently so into this guy right now. Ever since I watched the drama He's Beautiful/You're Beautiful (well some people translate the title differently), I've been having mad dreams about this guy.

His name is Jang Geun Suk! I managed to influenced my friend Jynn to like the drama but we end up liking him the most even though he act as a meanie in the show. But, he's a really cute and adorable meanie who is a total sweetheart deep down inside his heart! That's why i love him!

So yeah, nothing much more to say except that the drama is highly recommended to watch!

I call him the "Sunshine Boy" because when he smiles, he has that Sunshine smile! I really love a man with a sunshine smile! =D






XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment