Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saw this really gorgeous guy...

On Thursday, I went to the supermarket with my aunt to buy some groceries and walk around.. We're actually finding reasons to walk around = exercise.

Anyway, I saw this really really GORGEOUS guy in the supermarket and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He is that gorgeous! You know who I reckon he looks like? Do you watch Gossip Girls? I reckon he looks like Chace Crawford, one of the main actors in Gossip Girls.

Dang it! I soooo wanted to smile at him and stuff but my aunt is beside me. WTF!

ARGHHHH so i just stared at him until he walked out of the supermarket. There goes another gorgeous guy...

This is Chace Crawford.





    


No joke, top to toe, I thought he was Chace Crawford for a moment!






XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment