Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cliche or just another dream?

i don't know why the more i'm nearing the end of my uni life, the more reluctant i get to do my assignments and ace everything.

i just don't have that strive anymore. i don't feel energized enough to want to do it. it's like i don't want to live my life anymore. not in a bad way of course, just in the studies aspect.

i keep anticipating of the working life. although i know i won't like it as much because everyone will end up working their whole life. but i just got that urge to want to work, earn my own living, get married and bring myself to the next stage of life. it's like everything is moving too slow now.

WHY am i like this?!

i hate myself sometimes. i feel like i've been drowned into this virtual world or rather a fantasy world of my own where i dream to have a certain kind of life other than this.

i know i should snap out of this cliche. and i will snap out of it. if only someone would come along and walk right into my heart.

otherwise, take me as i am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment