Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Today, is not a very happy day for me exactly.

I did my quiet time in the bus which I was challenged by June to do it. I did it. It felt right, it felt good, I felt at peace. Is that enough?

My very good friend Vivian came to me today, crying and telling me she broke up with her boyfriend. She cried the whole day and even after all our classes have ended at 3pm, we sat in the Makeup room and talk, she let all her feelings out, cried for about an hour. I did comfort her, told her everything is going to be alright and trying to help her see hope. I should've prayed for her. I was so silly. I did pray for her silently in my heart when we're sitting together in class but I guess that was not enough. I think she needs to hear the words. Words of affirmation from God. God please tell me what can I do, use me to get to her please. I really want to see her being saved. I was speechless and stood there and just hugged her hoping that she will feel better.

God, I pray that you will instill peace in her heart and mind. Guide her and help her out of this situation and I pray that you will give her wisdom as she comes out of the situation. Give her strength to overcome this Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment