Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

JYJ - In Heaven MV




I just had to post this video because it is so awesome like that. I know the story is cliche but the fact that it portrays Xiah Junsu's acting skills is just awesome and not to forget the beautiful Song Ji Hyo (you can catch her in the Running Man game show as she is one of the host). She's also an amazing actress !!

Well, I personally think the song is sweet and asking one not to go and the video portrays it well. It's sad that they had to die but nevertheless, it's a great video. I personally love music videos made into a short because it brings out the meaning a little more than just singing and posing for nuts. =D

Their beautiful voices just puts a lot more emotion into the song, well done JYJ! You guys have made music more meaningful for me. You guys are great at putting emotions into music, that's what I called TALENT and also your vocals are just powerful. Hope one day I will be able to see you three perform this song LIVE on stage with your powerful vocals that I missed. When will I see you guys again? Bo go shippeo seo oppa.

Hope you guys enjoy this song and video as much as I did. I'm kind of replaying this over and over again!!

P/S if you notice, they don't use any Autotune, just pure beautiful raw voices, unlike so many new groups that are out today, all using Autotune, I don't know what's happened to the generation now, relying so much on technology. Instead of technology serving the mankind, it is the mankind worshiping and serving the technology now.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment