Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random Tales of Suey #1

So i have challenged myself to post something random everyday on Twitter and I will see to that....


Today, as i was walking to the supermarket after work, a random dude came up to me and held his phone in front of my face and said 'SMILE' !! And being the blur me, i smiled and he took a picture of me!! Argghhhh... I was in my own little world thinking about other stuff so my head wasn't thinking straight.

Then in the supermarket, i noticed this guy who is wearing formal, obviously just got off work, walking around looking at stuff. After i took the stuff i wanted to buy, i walked towards the counter and he followed me from the different aisles i went to, all the way to the counter. It was hella creepy. I swear he was following me. =X

He is a halfie and he looks my age but more like just graduated and started working not too long ago. Or maybe i'm wrong but mehhh... still creepy..





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment