Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Sundays Ago....

So i was supposed to post the story that happened 2 Sundays ago.

I was meeting Jynn and her mom in the city to go to church together. We decided to have lunch first.

It was 10ish AM and i took a bus from my place to the city, as it reached the Interchange stop, which was 2 stops away from where i just got up, a VERY HOT guy got up the bus. As he was punching his card, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Since it was a Sunday morning, there were many people in the bus so empty places aren't many. When he was walking towards the back, before he passed me, he looked at the empty seat beside me and decided to sit next to me!!!!!!!!!!! I was SO SHY....So yes, my Sunday morning was brightened up by this Model-esque looking guy. He had PRADA sunglasses on! No kidding, we got off the same stop so i managed to take a last look!

After i met Jynn and her Mom, we decided to go for breakfast at the new mall's food court. We went up to the food court and her mom wanted to get yogurt for breakfast and at the yogurt stall, Jynn recognized the owner of Chinta Ria (a Malaysian Restaurant) so she went up to say 'Hi'. Later we decided to go to his restaurant in the food court too but its 1 level above where we are. As we were taking the escalator up, the owner, Simon, passed by and asked us to come down and go to his cafe branch instead and said he'll order for us first. =.=" So we had a beef vermicelli noodle for brunch and teh tarik on the house!!! YUMMY!

We went to church after lunch and guess what? Jayesslee was worship leading that day!! We got to chat with them for a bit before we go, we headed back to the city and went for dinner together! I would say it was such a blessing that day!! I dunno why but i just feel the day is a blessing itself from the moment i woke up and things went well.





XOXO
Sue


0 comments:

Post a Comment