Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oktoberfest!

Oktoberfest is originated from Germany.  Oktoberfest is all about Beer.

My friend just loves finding a reason to partayyy! So she decided on Oktoberfest, at her apartment. Her boyfriend John's friends came, 4 guys. The host, Sam's friends including me was 3 girls and 1 guy.

So yeah, I made new friends. Happy. We played card games and the punishment is of course DRINKKKK! Actually we had to refer to the rules of the game online. Sam made German food. You know what makes it most German about it? THE PRETZELS! She freaking made 2 batches of Pretzels and it wasn't enough so she had to make another 2 more batches. IT WAS AWESOME! Even though it's just a little bit of salt (cuz thats how the Germans eat it), it was SO TASTY!

So after that the whole place got hot and stuffy, I decided to go out to the balcony for a little while to take a breather because i needed the fresh air. I dragged Michelle along to accompany me out on the balcony so we can chat and catch up.

I later saw Sam making more food for the guys to eat, so i asked her what is it and she said its garlic bread. I wanted some and just as I was about to go in, this guy came out carrying a plate with 3 slices on it. Oh yum! This guy (i will not reveal his name), ended up chatting with us the whole night and Michelle left early to go home and it was just two of us. He's a really good looking guy given his good genes of half chinese, quarter vietnamese and a quarter french. He even has a french surname. Anyways, we got along well which was really nice but I sense that he was full-on flirting with me because he was so touchy feely with me! I have to admit i was quite attracted to him and no we did not kiss although our faces are quite near each other. =.= I later peeped into the apartment because I saw Hannah getting touchy feely with some of the guys there and I overheard Sam asking John "What is Sue and xxx doing out there?" and John answered her "Oh they're making out right now." and I saw that shocked look on Sam's face while she turn out to check on us. LOL!

Thank god nobody got drunk this time otherwise I'll be blogging another one-of-those-drunk-tales from Sam's parties. HAHA!

the game we played :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_%28card_game%29 (the one in the first table)



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment