Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Updates on my life..

hey hey

i've been on hiatus from the blog for so long. i really do apologise to those who come here often to read.

anyways, i was really busy with my assignments and work hence the hiatus.

so here's a song to say I MISS YOU READERS and Blog!



heheh~if you're wondering did we sing it, yes we sang it !

okay, back to my life.

so i had this crazy lecturer that has so many rules to his assessment that my friends and I were so stressed coz of it.

let me tell you the rules:-

- Margin 3cm,Font Times, Font size 12,double spacing,5 space before you start a new paragraph sentence..
- CANNOT use the word 'it' 'first' 'second' 'moreover' 'however' 'recently' 'finally' , no words end with 'ly' .
- 1 thought 1 sentence
- DO NOT use 'and' 'but' to join 2 thoughts into 1 sentence
- 23 - 25 words per sentence
- 3-4 sentences per paragraph
- DO NOT USE commas, DO NOT USE the word 'instead' to start a sentence

Now you tell me, how to not get stressed up about writing this freaking essay??! I was paranoid checking that i didn't break the rules every time i write 1 sentence. UGH...

Best thing is, this essay had to be hand in on Thursday and on Wednesday 7pm i got to know that i NEED TO RE-DO THE WHOLE FREAKING ESSAY!

I practically had less than 24 hours to finish a new essay. WTH! i was about to break down and cry but i didn't. Instead, i did the research on Wednesday night itself and end up writing half the essay on the night itself! Thursday morning i went to university early to write this essay and i finished it on time!! phew.. turn out it wasn't so bad. i got a good mark than what i expected hehe..

so yeah, then i rushed another essay to be hand in on the Monday after and a video and independent project to hand in yesterday (Friday 3rd June 2011). UGH.. i nearly died.

So yeah that's my life. Fun right?! U want my life? LOL...




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment