Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here's some random update

okay,so here's some random updates about what has been happening in my life when i did not update the blog.

some could be funny some are just plain bleh. but yea.

- been so hooked up on Britney's new song Till The World Ends. it just makes me want to get up and dance!!
- even more hooked to Kevjumba, Ryan Higa & Chester See - Nice Guys song.
- the weatherman said it's gonna be a warmish winter. means winter came and went so quick!!! :(((
- apparently there was a news about Korea about all the frogs coming to shore in 1 place. suspecting theres gonna be a disaster coming :((((( God please keep Korea safe in your arms. Amen.
- camwhored with my pretty friend on Thursday! i hope she puts up the pictures real soon! x
- became Jynn's lab rat on Tuesday. =.="
- oh oh discovered THE BEST bakery in town so far!! French bakery!! Becasse Bakery. Every bite is like heaven on earth. oh man,looking forward to go back there soon ish!
- friends are coming to visit me in July! CAN'T WAIT!
- ordered David Choi's CD & T-shirt yesterday! YAY! hope it arrives in time before the showcase!
- going to see David Choi & Jayesslee on the 2nd of July in my University! YIIPPEE!
- started going to the bar in my uni a month ago and it became my camp site for the rest of the semester! we end up playing BINGO every wednesday! haha~


i guess that's all for now? i picked some out from my Twitter,haha~!!

Be safe everyone! Take care! Mwaaaahhh!





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment