Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy - Lovin' Holidays

i spent the whole day watching K-dramas until about 3pm when Keilah called me up to meet her at the Longy.

i quickly got changed and met her at about 4.30 ish . had a long chat,learned to use Final Cut Pro from her and a few tips for Photoshop. t'was good. we even had a little chat about guys. ahem..

went to connect group and had a really good discussion. we gave ideas about what we're gonna do a fasting on. and we all agreed to fast on gossip and alcohol for about 20ish days. not sure yet, let the leaders decide. woohoo! so looking forward to it.

we went off topic because we talked about how we can influence our actions on others and help them to get to know Christ. talked about influence, we started talking about alcohol and then got to the topic of how the girls are sexually frustrated. which was hilarious! haha.. and Chloe has this dog Napolean who keeps stealing food off the table. omigosh that dog is so sneaky but very cute! pics will be up soon :)

so after connect i got a lift home with Jo. it wasn't convenient for her to drop me off at my place so i could just get off at hers because she lives right across me and it's easy for me to just run across the road to mine. haha. so as i was paying attention to the road trying to cross it, suddenly i hear this voice 'I BEAT YOU!!!' and i turned to see that it was Victor (Jo's husband). he was walking home as well. he yelled again pointing at me 'I BEAT YOU! I GOT HOME FIRST' and i was like ,NO I WAS FIRST!! haha... and i ran across the road back home and he ran off as well. we both yelled SEE YA!!!

i thought it was a pretty hilarious sight because we're like racing to see who gets home first which was funny. haha~!!

seriously,if Victor wasn't married, i would have a huge crush on him right now. he gives me the feeling that he's like a father/big brother to me which i like a lot. he's uber protective of me as well :)

so anyways, this is my story for today... i'm really lovin' the holidays where i can sleep in and watch dramas all day not having to worry about assignments. pure relaxation! i.e. living the dream <3




XOXO
Sue



0 comments:

Post a Comment