Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Boombox Tour 2011 - Sydney Part 2

okay... so i've introduced most of the acts in the Part 1 blog post.

let's continue with my story shall we?

okay, so after the event, the people who bought VIP tickets are allowed to have a meet & greet session with the acts.

The performers were sitting in a row on stage and waiting for the queue to keep moving. So as they sign the posters 1 by 1 for every fan, my friends, Maggie, Jynn and I were below the stage. We did not get the VIP tickets so we could not go up but watch from below with a frown.

I took Jynn's DSLR and walk around below the stage trying to take a good picture of the stars.

Soon there was a guy giving out some postcard that advertises the next event that is gonna held by the organiser of this Boombox Tour. Jynn took the postcard and wrote something on it. Like a note to Jayesslee and Kevjumba.

Since i was standing below the stage, i caught Sonia's attention and she waved back and smiled at me =) what a sweet girl. Then i told Jynn to pass her the postcard, she saw us wanting to pass her the postcard and she stretched out her hand as a sign that she wants the postcard with a frown haha...so cute.. then i told Jynn to fly the postcard to her and she did! I told Sonia to read it. So, she and Janice read it!

Later, i caught Kevin's (Kevjumba) attention by waving, he saw me and smiled and waved back! i could have just melted there.. haha.. i told Jynn to give him the postcard but of course he was distracted by the next person queuing up for his autograph. I called out to Sonia and told her to pass it to Kevin and she nodded her head. So Jynn again flew the postcard to her. haha~!! We don't know if Kevin have read it there and then but he wasn't looking at us.

Later on, when the queue was almost over, i noticed Sonia kept looking at me.. like she wants to say something to me .. so i told Jynn, but Jynn didn't really care much. I dunno what she was thinking though..

when the last person got her signature she stood up and walk to us..so i waved and said 'Hi Sonia!!! =D' and she said 'Hey girls,i was looking at you guys all the time just now..' we had a brief chat (which i can't remember what's it about) and then we took a picture together! the fact that she said 'Hey girls,i was looking at you guys the whole time just now..' touched me. it's like, for a star to say this to their fans is like soooo down to earth. and she wants to come and talk to us. i mean,how many stars would do that????! U TELL ME!!!



Here's Sonia & us. She's holding the postcard!!!!

Anyway, later on Kevin came out to say goodbye to his fans too! He did the hand sweep to all the girls below the stage (there wasn't many) and i manage to get a 'sweep' from his hand! XD then after i put my hand down, he pointed at me, i was confused, i didn't know what he wanted, so i gave him my hand!!! he took it and squeeze it and smiled at me!! ahhhhh *MELTS* So Jynn & I managed to take a picture with him too! such a sweet guy!!! I like Nice Guys =)




he's so sweet that he bent down to allow us to take a picture with him!!! =D

After Kevin left, it was Janice's turn to come towards us. She chatted with us. Jynn asked her which church is she attending and all and she told us to come and check out her church!! wow..it's basically like an invite right? LOL... feel so touched. I mean, they are such down to earth girls!! Beautiful inside and out =)



This is Janice!

After that we went for dinner and head home, it was 10ish when i got home. i was out the whole day!!!! so tireddddd but it was worth the wait!!! =D

thats all for Boombox Tour 2011!



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment