Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy yet painful

Today, i went to watch Mirror Mirror in cinemas! Yay i liked it! Directed by a Singh. That's not the point.

Went to uni to check some stuff, checked my email and realised i received an email from Cotton On inviting me to go for a walk-in interview! Yay! Happy news! Problem is, the store is so far away. =/ no idea how to get there yet. we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck in getting a job!

Came home, was sitting on the stool in my kitchen, as i got up to walk to my room, directly below my left butt cheek, it started to hurt LIKE HELL! SO PAINFUL!!!!! The more i put pressure on my left feet, the more painful it gets. It's as if i have pulled a muscle or something. I thought i broke a nerve and am expecting a big bruise. Anyway, still painful, but not as painful as just now. Sigh.

Oh, please pray for more job opportunities for me, I am hoping to get somewhere near my place so i don't have to spend so much on transport since I don't get concession here. pfftt.. Thanks.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment