Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Blessed Good Friday

This post has nothing to do with the title.

Hi,

Been soooo busy lately for the past 2 - 3 weeks and have been really stressed out with uni work.

I know, it's always this complain but this is a student's life.

I've been pushed and pressured to find another job and I dunno if I can handle it with all these uni work piling on top of me. I think I'm married to uni for now and have no time for other stuff. Agree?

Anyways, despite all these uni work and hectic schedule, I have still been able to find peace although there is the occasional chaos in my heart and head but Jesus have been through all these with me and I really wanna thank Him for that. He guided and showed me the way to handle it.

I don't think I'd have the peace with me if I did not pray constantly for strength, peace, wisdom and the courage. These are what I need in life and I do hope physically I can get these words of encouragement from friends and at the same time spiritually feeling it from God. God is GOOD through it all!

Do you know, despite all the things that are going on in my life, God is able to plant a really sweet dream on Monday night? I slept like a BABY and DID NOT want to wake up from the dream! No, I'm not telling you what it is! But God knows my heart, he knows what I need, therefore, I believe He'll provide when the time is right. =)

I have not been attending the church here near where I live, I don't like the feeling when I'm with them, it is as if I have to put on a new personality and sometimes I feel like if I ever forget to put that personality on, I feel judged, I feel left out, I feel weird and out of place. Honestly, I have been attending there for almost 3 years but I never liked it there. Sure there are good memories and moments but it sometimes does not feel real.

So, I have been attending NLCC for two weeks straight, to tell you the truth, although I don't know many people there, I feel welcome, I feel warmth, I feel noticed and I feel at home. That is how I feel when I'm there, I also feel that God has spoken to me for two weeks and I believe I am not there by accident. God planned it. He brought me there.

Problem is, I am thinking how to break the news to C3 church that I'm leaving them when the time comes. For now, I'll attend NLCC but I have to make sure I can commit to travelling for 2 hours to and fro. God help me, give me a definite answer, help me make this decision, what is Your will?


Blessed Good Friday everyone!



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment