Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blessed to be a blessing.

sometimes, sharing your deepest dark secret with just 1 person, that special person that you trust most, be it a friend or your partner, makes your spirit feel lifted up.

once, i conducted a survey for my character building for my assignment, and one friend shared her secret with me, she told me she felt so much better because she hasn't told anyone about this at all. and i felt at that moment, that i have helped someone. even though not being there physically, i feel happy that she told me she felt better.

sometimes, we are an angel to some other people, could be a total stranger. and you never know who's day you've brighten up.

be kind to one another, love even your enemies, god will bless you as he has already blessed you with so much love so that you can go out and bless others. =)

be blessed to be a blessing.



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment