Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Swept FB List

Did a sweet through my FB list today...

You know how strangers like adding you? Yeah, I don't approve many but there are some that I thought looked decent so I approved.

Anyhoo, I've deleted anyone that I don't personally know.

Also, you know how people add you when they've only met you once? Yeah, I deleted some of those too.

There are also people who has two accounts, I deleted the ones they don't use.

And... there are those where you used to be friends with them but don't talk or contact anymore, and those that you knew back in primary or high school but don't talk anymore. Don't even hang out or have anything in common to talk with but they are still in the list. Well, I deleted some but kept some. Am I bad?

It's not that I purposely want to keep them for a reason. Actually I don't have a reason to keep them but sometimes once in a blue moon, we comment on each others' statuses OR I guess, keep them because I don't want my FB to look empty? It won't be empty, I know. But there are just some that I don't trust my life's secrets with. Privacy needed.

Trash people will be deleted. I don't need whores or jerks in my FB.

kthnxbye.



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment