Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I always love Birthday Parties...

You know when you go to a birthday party, you get stressed about what to get for your friend?
This time, i got stressed on WHAT to get for 2 friends (coz they're a couple and decided it'll be fun to celebrate their birthday together,both born on Nov).
But, problem solved when i remember that they both love to DRINK BOOZE. In fact, my friend's boyfriend works in a Liquor Store. TEEHEE.






Like a Boss


Went to the party carrying two bottles of Chardonnay and a hat. My friend thought it'll be fun to have a theme - Mad Hatter.
I bought my bling bling hat from the dollar shop.
The weather was so hot that i wore the thinnest clothes I can find lol - totally did not match my stylish hat. But whatever.....

I was the 3rd to arrived and we waited for the others to come.
My friend thought the guys would be late but turns out they're just about half an hour late - WOW.
The previous party, they came 2 hours late.

My friend, the chef, cooked Seafood Paella + Salad (Parmesan cheese,salt + olive oil dressing) Yum.
Unfortunately the rice wasn't completely cook through, well some parts of it. My friend was really disappointed. She didn't have a big enough pot to fit everything so she had to cook the rice and seafood separately.

Finally, everyone was here, we ate like hungry monsters. LOL. Everyone kept themselves hungry. There was a guy that decided that he want to work out and go on a diet (HE IS NOT FAT AT ALL!),
He just want to have abs like Jay Park so he ate only salad for dinner. O.O"

One of my friend, Monch (his nickname) found a little baby crab in the mussels that he ate. It was thoroughly cooked through definitely but it was SO CUTE ! We (Hannah, Me, Monch) named it "Little Sammie" , after the birthday girl. HAHA!! 

Then the drinking game starts. The fun + nightmare begins. We played Ride The Bus and it was horrible. Everyone got to drink so much because everyone had at least rode the bus once.

(It's a hard game to explain really, you can google it if you're curious.)

I was, SO HIGH. And, my friends (the couple - hosts - birthday people) got SO HIGH too. LOL!

Another guy went to the iMac that was playing songs on iTunes and decided to be a DJ.
He chose some Kpop songs to play but there wasn't much choice, luckily for him, i brought my hard disk.
I initially brought my hard disk to get some series from my friend but failed. 
We plugged it in, he thought it was heaven and started playing every Kpop song he can think of. 
We wanted to Youtube a music video but it wasn't connected to the Internet, I told him that I have the video in my hard disk and he searched it and played it.
Monch can REALLY DANCE and I mean, REALLY.
His best dance was Wedding Dress by Taeyang! He literally knows every move!!!




We all turned into a Kpop fangirl and fanboys and started singing and trying to dance to the songs lol it was so much fun!!!!!


Note: They are local Asians, not International Asians. I'm surprised the Kpop wave has hit them LOL. They even went to the KPOP concert (VIP SEATS), I know they were Kpop fans but never thought they'd be THAT crazy!!!

We had more food at 1AM+ , Oyster Omelette, Pork Sausages, Cheese Omelette and Banana Bread. Damn! Having a chef is handy but keeps our weight going up ey?

People left at 4AM which is when I actually get to sleep coz I was sleeping over at my friend's place.
Woke up 9AM to watch SBS POPASIA. @_@"


I came home and went straight to bed at 2.40PM and slept like a baby for almost 3 hours.












XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment