Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random Tales of Suey #6

So.. Yesterday at work,during my first class, a kid named Marley started asking me for cuddles. later on, he kept taking my hand and kissing it. i was weirded out and my spare teacher Marcie was giving me a weird face too. when i sat on the step trying to explain something, he came and hugged me from behind. =.="

another story is, during the last class, there was a kid who poo'd in the pool 2 lanes away from me. i saw the lifeguard and my supervisor Scott scooping out the poo with a net. i was thinking, please dont let it float about.

then the unexpected happened. i was teaching my kids halfway and then i saw few pieces of poo floating around my lane. i was totally freaked but kept a cool face. but really,in my heart i was going "OMG EWWW WTF EWWW WTH WHO'S KID POO'D???!!"

so yeah, that's my story. ugh..




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment