Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seriously Guys??

you know how pathetic guys are? well let me tell you...

well,i'm not a slim or thin kind of girl. i'm actually chubby...i look like a bum among all your average pretty girls..

so i happened to lost a bit of weight and groom myself if i do go out, took some pics and uploaded it on facebook...

the guys that i knew from way back like say maybe 10 years ago? started chatting me up on facebook chat.. calling me cute.. so i asked him 'wasn't i cute before?' ... i forgot what he said to cover up but somehow lead to 'oh you should ask your boyfriend and not me..' so i said 'i have no boyfriend' then he said 'oh don't worry,i'm here for you dear' ...

Really guys? just because i looked better than before, you're gonna come and start flirting with me? please, get yourself a mirror because i can see what kind of guy you are... you go for looks,not the person.

this is just 1 guy, there were like 2-3 guys chatting me up... dude... look in the mirror ok?

Seriously guys? GET A LIFE !




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment