Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blessings

God has definitely blessed me in many ways.
So much has happened the past month when i didn't have any internet to get online and blog.
I'll just have to keep counting my blessings and try to appreciate every moment of it.
It is because i know God has spoken to me and He is trying to use me.

I certainly have friends whom i can't stand them in the long run.
But i pray and ask God to continue to bless them.
Because nobody deserves anything bad.
Let God do the justice and i'll remain nice to them.

I'm not gonna narrow down what has happened but i can guarantee that it was God who worked in those times of need.
Seek God and you will never suffer alone anymore for there is God to lift you up and guide you through everything.


Praise Jesus!



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment