Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't Like This Married Life...

alright, not much has happened lately.

for the past 3 weeks i literally had no time to chat with my friends. i slept at 12am almost every night if not earlier. i try to get sufficient sleep so i'll be fresh in the morning to have a war with my assignments.

you see, i was kind of married to my uni and books for the past 3 weeks. i never had such a married life before, it was not fun. i hate this kind of married life, i feel so tied down. please let me meet my prince charming soon and make sure i'll have all the freedom to have a life....can?

my brain juice was squeezed to its very last drop last Thursday and after dropping the assignment into the unit box, the feeling i got was like.... as if everything has been lifted off my shoulder and i could finally FLY LIKE A G6!

last Friday i decided to get a divorce from my books and uni, i chucked them all aside and went out to catch up with a friend and we karaoke'd for 3 hours. guess what, i had a hard time talking after that. nevertheless, we enjoyed good food and more food for desserts. oh man, i felt like i was pregnant. i even dripped chocolate sauce on my tights and scarf. with that aside, Friday was FUN!

- we had Korean food for BRUNCH. i HAD to order MAKKEOLI! it's unstrained rice WINE. *LOVE*
- Karaoke'd after BRUNCH.
- dinner at Taiwan resto, had some Taiwan style rice with fried tofu and fried chicken. OH YUM!
- dessert - Strawberry crepe with brownie, chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream.. YUM!
---- FELT PREGNANT!




MAKKEOLLI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Strawberry crepe with brownie, chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream !!!!




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment