Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Weekend Updates.

okay..so last weekend was a little bit more busy than i expected. anyways, let me update you on it.

Friday - supposed to stay home instead i went out in the morning to go shopping with Heidi and then we met up Monica for lunch and then i ended up spending most of the afternoon and evening with Monica which was great! we went to the grad fair at Hilton Hotel and then met her friend Erin for drinks, i was tipsy in 1.5hours with 3 drinks. damn. then met up with Jemma and went for Korean food with her afterward. we (Jemma & I) were supposed to go to karaoke but it was happy hour so it was really expensive since it's a friday night. bought my hipster glasses at the chinatown night market. yyyeeeewwww! i love it!!

Saturday - went to work from 1-4pm and then head off to Monica's surprise birthday party! it was great!

Sunday - worked in the morning from 8am-12pm. freaking exhausted, took a nap. went to the pub with Jemma.

Monday - spent whole day at uni and managed to catch up with Monica for lunch and then later headed to meet Jemma and sit through her Statistics tutor (note, i had 4 hours break of nothing to do) with her friend Han. he explained Statistics to her in Korean and then she tried gossiping and i ended up understanding them which was a shocked to Han. hahahahaha~ YES, i still can't believe i sat through 40mins of tutor on Statistics in Korean which wasn't meant for me and ended up understanding how Statistics work now =.= At night in Connect Group, i was so happy about my glasses i showed Keilah,Jo,Joanne,Victor and we all ended up taking spastic pictures! man it was funny!

Tuesday (today) - went to Keilah's place with Joanne and had my fringe cut!! Joanne is a hairdresser student who just graduated but i trust her with my fringe. hehe. it's free anyways! i love my fringe though. played with Parkie's mice, rats and also when i was getting my haircut i sat at the back deck and 2 colorful birds flew to us and Keilah gave me some food and 1 of it stood on my hand. man i was so afraid they'd peck my hand but they were so gentle. i love those birds. :D
also watched LOTR 1 and had snacks and then lunch and came back to finish up my readings which i did! i also read the bible. wah...

here are the spastic pictures....











Don't you agree that my hipster glasses brings love around?! :P

Aren't we just so attractive?!

I was looking through the pictures in the morning and couldn't stop laughing my head off!!!



that's all for now.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment