Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Update...

spent whole of last week drowning in assignments...

i had 1 media release to hand in on Thursday and 1 presentation to do on Thursday...

1 Online Essay to post online on Friday... can you imagine the craziness,busyness and brain squeezing process i have to go through? i thought i was going to stress until my hair all comes off...

on Thursday everything was done, so i went to my friend's place to stay in the city, i thought i'd do my readings for my presentations that are happening in the coming week and the week after. i also have 1 critical summary to hand in the coming friday and a quiz on thursday. God help me..

so i went home with my friend after uni, they have moved to a new apartment and i said i'll come and help unpack. we reached home about 8 ish and by the time we went for dinner was already 9 ish and finished at 10. so no point of me doing my readings anymore right? my brain already has no energy to do so after a hectic week.

instead we enjoyed ourselves crapping and end up watching 1 episode of The Big Bang Theory which was awesomeness. funny as hell.

so i helped my friend to unpack on Friday. it was great! until we had to go to her old apartment because they have called a carpet cleaner to come and clean the carpet. the cleaner was complaining and was being so rude and they had an argument with him. Chinaman. oh well. we then went out for dinner and went home for more unpacking. after a while my friend came back from work and i asked him is it already 12am? coz i didn't realize the time. he said its past twelve. wtf?

i had to go to bed early but it was about 1 ish AM before i went to bed. thank god i still had energy to work and i actually enjoyed work on Saturday :)

i love my kids and i actually have little admirers. :)





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment