Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick Kitty

i don't know why... yesterday i just got a massive headache around afternoon all the way to night. -.-

i started feeling my eyes are dry and red, my head is just pounding, my throat hurts like hell and the worst part is i lost all my strength and is shivering like maddddd.... it was 19 degrees yesterday...

so i drank lots of water and went to bed around 8-ish and of course i kept waking up in between to drink water and go to the loo.... i basically slept all the way til 9.30am this morning -.-

record sleep after so many years? i think so... i've never slept so much for so long...

today my eyes are really red and dry still... but the slight fever was gone and i am feeling much better now... i hope the redness and dryness from my eyes just goes away... i can't take it anymore... gooey stuff kept reappearing in my eyes too and i have to wash it every half an hour or so... it started since Sunday...




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment