Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little Recap...

okay...haven't been blogging a lot because my parents are around and i usually like to blog in silence and alone.

well lots happened... can't remember them all right now..

done lots of shopping, hanging out with parents which was awesome...

12 February 2011

- sent parents to the airport with uncle, cried like bad after seeing them off.
- went to work and had a relaxing day at work, thanks to the kids for taking my mind off missing my parents. kids are adorable.

13 February 2011

- went to church and later went to Bavarian Bier Cafe for dinner/drinks as it is my birthday dinner. glad that everyone enjoyed and i got my pressie!!! it's a bottle of perfume and 2 nail polish with a gel eyeliner. awesome pawesome :)
- Bavarian Bier Cafe closes at 10.30pm and we headed to Chelsea Bar for drinks, came home around 12-ish am.

14 February 2011

- went to work, had a crappy day. apparently someone told my supervisor i was having trouble with class control. and i know who told. so f**k it!! i ended up showing her that I CAN CONTROL THE CLASS. the kids were naughty so i raised my voice, and believe it or not, my voice was louder than hers. b***h! i bet the whole aquatic center can hear my voice.
- after work came back and showered, rushed to the shops with Keilah, bought meat and drinks and then Victor & Jo picked us up to Jono's place for BBQ. it was good. had fun. :)
- also received a mail from Melissa, she sent me necklace and earrings for my birthday pressie!! i had to throw away 1 of the flower earrings because the petals are broken. damn those customs. they opened the mail to check, i know this because the letter was resealed.

15 February 2011

- woke up to grandmother's black face and scolding, mood was ruined. pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- quickly dressed up and went to Chatswood with Joanne to have Korean food for lunch and then Black Swan movie, the movie was great!! a bit disgusting and painful though. there are sexual scenes as well! anyways, had fun.
- going to the Longy after dinner for Trivia night with Keilah, Jo, Victor and Parkie. my brother would be there too with his other friends. :)













what people do after a few drinks.






XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment