Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Yday's Emo Moment

yeah guys...
it's me again, being all emo...
damn it la..i hate when i'm like that...
u know,yday me n my aunt suppose 2 go out dinner wit my cousins n family...
den since there wil b 6 of us,my uncle n aunt plan 2 drive 2 cars. but since my aunt(who stays wit me) is being so 'nice'...she asked me to stay home n not go...coz dowan 2 trouble my aunt n uncle 2 drive 2 cars...
so today i receive fb comment frm my cousin sis asking why i didnt go to dinner yday..
i told her aunt ask me to stay home coz dowan 2 trouble u guys bringing 2 cars...
she said it wud've been nice if i came, they would be happy to bring 2 cars...
so u see how evil can my aunt get. i hate her.i hate living with her.
becoz of her,i have shouted at my mom thru the phone b4 becuz of me being accused of things i didnt do (ALL THE TIME) and getting scold for no reason...
i have shouted to my mom saying i want to go back 2 malaysia if not just move out from the apartment...i hate this life...i hate how i dont have the freedom to do things here... i hate that there is not internet at home for me when they know i dont have frens here and all i wana do is get in touch and chat with my frens back home...i hate being alone...


I FEEL SO FUCKING ALONE....................

and i thought DBSK's music will keep me entertained, i was right....only korean videos and songs are enough to keep me sane here...before i go INSANE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im fucking alone here too (even I have humans around me), suffering in some other way ... how I wished I could hug u

SW

Suey™ said...

i wish i cud hug u too!

Post a Comment