Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Something That I Want To Share...

it's 10.34pm now and i know i'm not suppose to be online because i have to study for an exam 2moro but i just went to the young adults gathering and something happened and i just had to blog about it before i forget! coz i'm still in the mood!

there is this song we sang at the young adults gathering today and this is my second time singing it and i'm always curious how simple words and a simple song can touch my heart,it actually made me teary..

here's the song lyrics :

Though the earth be moved
Though the mountains shake

God is with us

Though the waters roar
Though the world may fade

God is with us, God is with us
God is with us

Written and Composed by Paul Thing Jun Yin

----------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the song lyrics to it.

the first time i sang it i was like 'wow,okay,this says it all' and maybe it hadn't touch me enough to make me realize that, yes God is with us indeed, ALL THE TIME! i had quite a rough weekend last week and today this song is like speaking to me,telling me that God is with me all the time. i know i may have neglected God many many times,though i may distant myself from God or eventually forget about Him when i'm enjoying my own entertainment time like onlining and going to uni and stuff,but this made me realize that God is with me all the time! and i know He wants me to know that! this song is actually written by one of my church friend and it is really good. i want myself to remember always that God is with me. YES! GOD IS INDEED THE MOST AWESOME GOD OF ALL TIME! Remember that! He has something plan for you and He will not fail you,He will not give you the things you cannot handle.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whoever shall believe in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young,but be an example for the believers in your speech,your conduct,your love,faith and purity."
"Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith,hope,and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues,but they will cease; there is knowledge,but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes,then what is partial will disappear."

some of my favourite bible verses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment