Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Why? How? Tell me...

why am i the type of person who gets angry so fast when people are joking or teasing me?
why can't i control my emotions easily?

today,i had a fight with my aunt all becoz she teased me about something. i told her its not funny den she started scolding n shouting... saying i'm disrespectful and bla bla...

i'm crying as we speak....i really don't understand myself. it's just a joke right? jokes are suppose to be funny right? she's just teasing me..but the thing i don't get is how come i get angry so fast? but i realize 1 thing,i only react like that only if the person is really close to me who jokes like that. seriously,if u're my fren and u joke about me or tease me till like over limit i also won't get angry...duno why i only react lidat if the person is close to me. especially family. i hate myself. i feel so sad... i feel like,has no one ever taught me how to react to things correctly? i'm sad...i don't like the way she said it..but at the same time i actually feel that i'm wrong and i'm guilty as i shouldnt reacted like that with her.

i know i also tease or joke about other people to the maximum and i can see they take it as really a joke,they wil laugh about it,even if its my close frens. but how come i just cant react like how they wil react which is laugh at it. why must i get angry?! i feel really sorry but i really have no face to apologize to my aunt becoz i know even if i apologize,she will rub it in even worst..and end up scolding me 2nd round...that is why i just don't want to apologize and leave it as it is... but her words that she scolded just now really made me felt like 100 over knives piercing through my heart..i'm so hurt.. yet i know i brought this on myself...

i really want someone to teach me how to be a human being, how to react to all different situations. what is the correct reaction to what situation. how to control my anger. how to avoid making people angry or fed up with me.somebody please help... i'm saying this seriously,i really need a lesson on it... i know 1 main point which is to TOLERATE & COMPROMISE but...if i keep on tolerate and compromise and respect my aunt,what about me getting toleration & compromise and respect from her? aren't i human too? if i keep tolerating with people,what about they tolerating with me? to all of you my readers there,please pray for me everyday,pray that God will change me to be a better person. i don't want to make people angry anymore,i don't want to have fights or argue in my life with people around me. i'm so tired of it. i hate it,it brings LOADS of pain to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment