Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Paranoid.................

am i paranoid? i've been taking a break from assignments on saturday and sunday....and yes i do feel guilty bout it.. still cant get over it.... becuz i feel that i have so much to do and yet i'm taking a rest. well,to get on with it,on sunday night i started to read about my report and think on how to do it.so on monday morning as i woke up...i quickly turned on my laptop and the internet my bro has lend me..den i start to do research on my report... as i did my report..i found out that,it is not so bad...it's not that hard..i should be able to do it..so i timed myself that i have to totally stopped doing any work by 5.3opm..like as if i will finish uni at 5.30pm..so okay..i work hard on it and finally i'm almost done...then i think i stopped around 3pm...to take a rest n chat with alyssa and hsueh li... so i was quite happy that i'm almost done,just left out the title page and table of contents and to write down the reference list. so i thought,i'm so lazy already,lets leave it for 2moro. so i continue chatting away....into the blissful night...

so the next day,i woke up...as usual..nearly 10am .. and i thought..omo...today is g-dragon's birthday,i have to check whether he released his single..and so i did... his music video did distract me(due to the hot blonde hair n eyeliner n his voice..oh so yummy)...so i watched it a few times and thought,omo...my assignment..so of course i turned on my msword and start doing the reference list and table of contents. ok so i'm done, now let's read the instructions of the paper i thought... omo..they want me to put my student id and name and also page number at the footer of every page except for the title page and table of contents and i have to put the page number starting from the introduction page..so since i was on gtalk..i quickly msg swan to ask for her help on how to put the page number starting from page 3... and she was a biggggg help...she went and explore her own msword and taught me how to do it...i was so freaking out i started asking alyssa,fion,feefa,even yin mun...it was so funny that every1 had to turn on their msword n find out for me...wah i feel so bless to have frens who tried to help....but of course, swan's help was the biggest becuz she's my Information Systems subj classmate and we both learned the header and footer thingy b4..so she taught me..and i took quite a long time to do it actually becuz i kept on clicking the wrong thing =.=" pai seh la....

anyway when all was done,it was already 4pm...and i was quite happy actually and i suddenly thought of the music essay and think..oh shit..i havent started..so i quickly wrote the history of punk music, psychedelia, and reggae first..then i thought of doing the reference later.... so i wrote n wrote..and nothing seems to come out of my brain..i cudnt remember much about the lessons.,..i guess bcuz every friday was Lazy Syndrome day as Fion termed..haha... so yeah i did some research and dats it..google is not helping to give me enough information or reliable sources..that is why i still cant freakin do my essay...!!! i asked around my classmates who have done it and they all havent even started and i was thinking 'arent they scared to do things at last minute?' ...hmm...maybe just me..the paranoia... gosh...and i received an email frm Monna,she told me that i needed a rest.... and i start to think...do i really need a rest?? i rested on sat and sun..i'm afraid i might not finsh my assignments in time although now for this week i'm having sem break but is it enough time for me??? week 10 is so going to be packed! i'm so screwed..i hope somebody starts explaining what the music essay want from me..otherwise i wont be able to do it..and the worst part is i hate my lecturer coz he said we cannot use the textbook as reference,only to understand the music style..and i read about psychedelia..and u know what? I STILL DONT FREAKING UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT PSYCHEDELIA AND THE INTERNET AINT HELPING! DAMNIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment