Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

nightmares......

lately, i have been having nightmares, about a lot of things, most of all, i cant remember them much, but i know it made me wake up in the middle of the night..............

what is wrong with me? what is going on in that head of mine? i have absolutely no idea. i have been having nightmares 1 week after i arrived here. i can recall very clearly that i keep waking up in the middle of the night..... having bad dreams of something really bad is going to happen to my frens back home......i dont want...... i hate all these dreams..... pls God take it away from me....... i do not want anything bad happen to any of my frens back home........ pls God protect and watch over them...... take care of them....... please................

i cant help it anymore that is why i'm blogging about this....... even last night, i had a bad dream...... but i cant remember it anymore..... i just know it woke me up in the middle of the night...................i really do hope none of the dreams i had will become reality because it is not a nice feeling..............and of course i dont want any of my love ones getting hurt..............

have u guys ever had a nightmare and think..... is that real? coz it looks so real...............it sounds real........it feels real........... and now.... my right hip and my right arm are actually hurting becoz i didnt sleep well last night............damn it........... i hate those dreams........ i have never had a good sleep since i came here............. i want it to stop....i wan everyday to be a good night's rest.........God please answer my prayers when i pray for a good night's rest...............even now writing about this makes me cry............ tears are streaming down...i cant help it.....pls..i dont want anything to happen to any of my love ones or friends back in Malaysia.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment