Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why Are Parents Never Satisfied??

why do i say this? because i have this stupid experience that occured this morning that makes me think like this. well,not just today but every other day!

my problem is i've completed my diploma in stamford college and now trying to apply to Macquarie Uni in Australia. so the results came back,i can get in but i wil not get any exemptions which means i have to start all over again from year 1 (of coz i wudnt want that but do i have a choice?) and the other choice is that i take up Foundation in Business where i can get 2 subjects exemptions. and so my mom started scolding me 'what the hell did u study,now cant even get exemptions,u're so useless' ...well,truth is,my bro who enrolled in this uni had to go back to basics too. start from year 1 that is. why on earth didnt she say that to my bro,but taking it all out on me now? what did i do wrong? i studied,even though i dont feel like it. i try so hard...but still its not enuf? what does she wants? does she mean every word she say back then? i really feel like if i dont exist right now,wud it all be different??? i'm so upset. i'm actually typing and crying at the same time,im sorry i cant hold back my tears.

as a mother,shouldnt she be encouraging me? instead of throwing all these poisonous words at me? discouraging wud be the last thing a mother wud do rite? but how come my mom does it so easily...? she does have to heart to see her daughter's heart break. ALL THE TIME! i fucking hate my life right now because i have this kind of mother. i wan to love her,but she wouldnt let me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment