Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Memorable 23/3/09


Jason Mraz & Jin from Hitz.fm

ok...why did i post these 2 pics up? heres the story................
on 23/3/09 which is exactly 2 days ago..i was feeling bored at night as usual ...i wud log on my facebook and check whats happening with ppl...
so i saw Jin's facebook status wrote 'time for shoutouts,post it here with your number if u wanna hear it live!' so i thought,oh this should be fun, and i saw many ppl left their shoutouts and number there,der are few person who left their fren or gf's number there n ask Jin to call them up and give their shoutout to them...so i did the same,coz i didnt want him to call me,i thought i was smart so i went and left my fren Alyssa's number there n say that 'i hope she is happy and dont stress too much on work'...1 min later Jin called me and said 'ever wonder how i got ur number?'....so i said jokingly to him 'are u a stalker??'...and he said 'Hey! how can u not thought of ur fren! of coz i got it from her,now if u wanna make a shoutout to her of coz u gotta do it' so he put me on air and i did my shoutout! while i was talking to him on the phone i can hear my other line ringing but i couldnt pick up coz i was on the line with Jin...but my guess was right,Alyssa called! haha! so i called her back n told her wat happened! hahaha...she said she was freaked out coz Jin called her! hahahaha...this was funny but it was a great and fun experience...oh of coz when i ran to my phone while its ringing,i saw hitz.fm's number appeared there i was thinking 'oh shit'....hahahahahah!!!
i would advise all others out there to try this. at least once in ur lifetime. it really is a memorable experience and fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment