Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saeng iL Chu Ka Hamnida Yun Ho Oppa~






Saeng Il Chu Ka Hamnida~
Saeng Il Chu Ka Hamnida~
Sarang haneun Jeong Yun Ho Oppa~~~
Saeng Il Chu Ka Hamnida~
Happy Birthday To You~
Happy Birthday To You~
Happy Birthday Dear Jeong Yun Ho Oppa~~~
Happy Birthday To You~
Happy Birthday to you Yun Ho oppa,hope u will always be happy~!!
Stay Handsome!!
Stay Charming!!
Stay Healthy!!
Stay Wealthy!!
Stay Sexy!!
and most of all,please just stay the way you are!! u are perfect in my eyes!! ♥♥♥
A Message to Yunho from my heart :~
Oppa,i remember the first time i saw ur picture
and immediately i fell in love with you
ur face tells me all,it gives me a very deep impression
that words cannot explain exactly how i feel
all i know was,'u're the type of guy i want!'
and i started to dig more information about you and DBSK of course!
i heard that Hug was your group's first single
and when i heard it,i immediately fell in love with it
so i started to search for the video on youtube like a mad woman
but i still couldnt find it
there wasnt much news about DBSK on the net
i guess DBSK weren't that famous at that time
it was so hard for me to search information on DBSK
for there wasnt much news about DBSK and NOT MANY ppl in Msia knew about u
so i decided to not give up but continue to search
the more videos i watched,the more i tend to like you and the rest of the group
so here i am finding ways to download or watch videos about u guys
the more reality shows or entertainment programmes i watched
the more i become fond of u
its like i have to watch DBSK videos everyday just to see u or hear your voice
ur voice somehow has been stuck in my head
all those words,those actions,those funny expressions
its like they have been tattoo-ed on my brain
cant seem to forget u
been thinking about u everyday,that was 2006
and now this year is 2009
and i dont seem to be over u yet
spending days trying to get updates on DBSK
watching ur videos everyday,listening to ur music everyday
trying to catch every programme that u attended
that will be played by KBS channel just to see ur face
even without subtitles,i can just sit there n watch n laugh when i c u smile or laugh
i even watched most of the Japanese programme that u attended just to c ur face
do u know how much i love u?
i dont even know myself anymore
for so many years my life has been revolved around u and DBSK
i have never liked someone so much that everytime i c ur face i will smile
the time i went to ur concert at 2007 November 24th
when u came out on stage,i was screaming my lungs out so that u can hear me
i screamed and screamed,and u looked my way,my heart skipped a beat
that was like...few seconds of heaven!
if only u could notice me,but i guess that won't happen,not in a million years
ur status and mine is so different and the chances of us meeting again is so thin
but i am happy just loving u like this
alot of ppl have commented saying that i'm crazy but i dont mind
i dont even want to care becoz as long as my heart is still beating,i'm happy
sometimes i do get hurt by those words
becoz i want to love u but ppl are telling me not to
or that i'm crazy and that u r ugly
but then again,nobody's perfect rite?
so heres this message that i wrote
its personal,private,straight down from the core of my heart
i love you so much!
and my dying wish is to see u in person,or i shud say thats my only wish in life!
even if i dont get to meet u in person til the day i die
i'll pray that u will always be happy and not lonely
pray that u'll find a good girl to make u happy
as long as u're happy,i'm happy
pray that u'll always be healthy and please eat on time
i dont want to hear news of u admitting to hospital anymore
it hurts me and certainly the rest of the members too
so for everybody's sake,please eat on time
dont make me worry anymore
dont make me cry,just smile more
when i c ur smiling face,i'll smile too
even when i die before u do,i'll watch over you from above
to make sure everything's alright with you.
and once again
I LOVE YOU JEONG YUN HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Jeong Yun Ho,i wish i cud meet u in person! i love u! mwahsssss!!! xxxxxxxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment