Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Belated Bday on 5th Feb

okay,so my parents r so smart to decide to celebrate my bday on 5th feb.....thats like 4 days late!!!! darn!!! i wasnt quite happy though...oh well...

this is the family picture,including my aunts and cousins frm Aussie.



this picture is me,mom and dad. dad didnt look happy.well,he always look like that. spoiled the whole freaking fucking picture.




this is my Tiramisu cake! very yummy although it looks not so perfect. dont judge it by its cover!


this is the Mango cake my mom's friend Aunty Francis bought it for me!! ^^ she had my name wrong!!!! in this pic,the candles are blocking my name.


yeah,heres the name. WTF...wat a day,i wasnt please at all....


i guessed this is my family's tradition of celebrating ppl's birthday late. i didnt even get my key since i'm already 21. well,screw it. they totally ruined my 21st birthday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment