Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Dinner....

today was quite boring becoz i woke up early and reli had nothing to do. so i watched tv and i suddenly remembered that my friend Ah Kai wanted to look for my fren Michelle. so i was quite looking forward to going to Mich's house coz i have alot of things to say to her,but then again,Ah Kai was there,so i cant say anything personal.

so today my friend Ah Kai come and pick me at 3.30pm and we went to Michelle's house. at first i thought that he wanted to find her maybe to go yumcha but of coz we went, and then after that they started talking about cooking becoz my friend Michelle tried making Rizotto( i duno how u spelled it) and failed,so since Ah Kai is a culinary art student, he's more fussy about food and cooking so he decided to teach Michelle how to cook. so we wrap up our yumcha session about 5.30pm and went to Mich's house to begin cooking. after cooking the Rizotto for everyone to try,Michelle decided she wanted to learn Carbonara Spaghetti...and so Mich had to rush out to buy more butter becoz we were out of butter. and after we came back they started cooking the spaghetti. after 45mins the spaghetti is ready and everyone had a bowl of it. everyone was sooooooo full like crazy becoz Rizotto is already quite cheesey and now this Carbonara Spaghetti is even more cheesier...urgh...my stomach felt like it was about to explode. and i was thinking...oh gosh,those carbs!!!

so much for me saying 'i'm trying to control my food'....instead i'm gaining more weight! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment