Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

God Puts People In Your Life For A Reason.

God puts people in your life for a reason. PERIOD.

Ok, to start off. You guys know how much I am a huge fan of Kpop right?

So,today my uni friend invited me over to her Connect Group and she goes to the Hillsong in Chatswood where it's a Cantonese speaking community.

So I went without having any high expectations. I didn't even know it was a Connect Group,I thought she said her friends are coming over for a gathering and doing some cooking.

We cooked, chatted, laughed, learned, and proceeded with God's word. Did prayers to close the connect group.

So this guy that I got to know, his name is Sai Chung. Well, we call him Sai. Anyway he mentioned that he works as a DJ in a radio station. When he was sending me home, I asked which radio station is he working in, he said SBS under the program SBS Pop Asia. I WAS SHOCKED!

I have been dying to catch SBS Pop Asia everyday but I can't remember the times and i CBB to check. So yeah.

Anyways, back to my story. I was telling Sai about the huge Kpop concert in November and he said "yeah that's why I've been so busy because of this concert. I'm actually co-emceeing the concert." My reaction was like "OMG REALLY!?!?!??!?!??!?!" like i really can't believe it.

So yeah, as I was saying. God works in MYSTERIOUS ways and I believe he put people in my life for a reason. Guess what? Because of my continuous faith in God, He has been allowing me to meet awesome Christian friends that are in different fields of jobs and I can proudly say I have friends doing all kinds of jobs that actually makes my circle of friends SO COOL !!!! You know? At one point I was even thinking is this God's way of taking care of me? Because I can easily get advice from anyone of my friends and God is sort of showing me that there are varieties for me to learn, pick a field that I'm best at and do it !! In a way, God provides CONNECTIONS for me. I love God !!!

There has been 2 GOOD things that happened to me today!! THANK YOU JESUS!! I LOVE YOU! I WILL FOREVER BE FAITHFUL TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWED ME YOUR GRACE & MERCY AND CONTINUED TO LOVE ME EVEN WHEN I WAS DOUBTING YOU!!!

So kids, do not think there's no purpose or reason to anything. Actually, God has a better plan for you. Everything has a purpose. You may not see it now but when the future unfolds, you'll look back and say "ohhhhhhhh so that's what it is." Trust me, I've been through that and still going through it, only now I'm trying to see the bigger picture in God's eyes.

God bless you!!



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment