Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

God is Good.

God has been awesome ! I can never get enough of Him !

When something close to a miracle or a miracle happens, I usually say 'Hey! What are the odds?' Well, the odds are everywhere when God is in control !

Last Sunday, I went to visit a new church called New Life Community Church or NLCC, and honestly speaking, I love it there ! The first day itself, I immediately felt like I can be myself, dance or jump around ! Everyone is so friendly there and so freakinnnggg cool ! Yesterday was my second time visiting the church and needless to say, I made more awesome friends ! My Life Group (cell group) leader is a Bboy dancer !!! And he's a graphic designer ! Say whaaaaatt?! He's teaching us to dance next week ! I'm so excited ! =D

Anyway, I can't believe I've met two people that few hundred thousands of people across the world wished to meet them, I even became friends with them. What are the odds right? It wasn't my dream to meet them because I thought it would be sooooo impossible so I never even once thought about it. I was just a fangirl that met them in the Boombox Tour, then at the City Harvest Church conference where their manager came up and talked to Jynn and I, then at David Choi's Australia tour, now we're attending the same church ! And now, I'm just loving life because God is gracious !! God has blessed me so much that I am so grateful for everything !

Anyways, congratulations to 1 of them for getting engaged tonight ! God bless their relationship with much love and happiness ! xoxo




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment