Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Jo's 25th.

i haven't been blogging in a while and suddenly i blogged a few posts. not bad eh? quite productive of me! =D

Anyways, went to a surprise party for my dear Jo . she was like WHAT THE?! when everybody started shouting and pop the party popper and etc. i met 1 of my student there because she is JO's niece! heheheh.. she was so shy around me. sigh.. Mikaylaaaa whyyyy! hahaha.. her dad is Jo's older brother!

we had sausage rolls, lasagne, salad, ciabatta (with tomatoes, rocket and cheese),quiche, chicken nuggets and last but not least COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESE CAKE MADE BY HEIDI & ME! =D everyone loved it! including me,it was so delish!

it was a fun filled party. ate so much. Pinar and I just felt like 3-6 months pregnant after that.

i had a glass of red wine and 2 cups of soft drink + 1 cup of sparkling water. i HATE sparkling water but that's the closest thing i could find to WATER. LOL. so i drank that. when i came home i immediately down 2 glasses of water before i came on my laptop. like what the heck.. i'm already so pregnant, and the water just made it worst but meh, i am terribly dehydrated!



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment