Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friends Visiting

tomorrow or technically today (coz it's 12.05am) my friends are arriving from Malaysia and Adelaide! I'm uber excited!

they're here to see me of course! =P

Ruth was right,people have probably gave up waiting for me to come back so instead they fly here to visit me!

Actually, i think they're using me becuz they can get free place to stay plus a free tour guide (me). HAHA JK! i really am joking. =.="

anyway, i am so looking forward to it that i'm actually uber excited and don't think i'll be able to sleep! i'm talking about friends that i grew up with whom i haven't seen them in about 2 years ish since i left and came to Australia! gosh,i can't wait! we're gonna have so much fun!

i hope we manage to visit all the places we wanna go to and fit everything into technically a 4 day trip! woah.

God please protect us and stop the rain. We all need your protection. Thank you Jesus.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment