Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Silence = Pain ?

First of all, I haven't blogged in so long as you can see. Not that I didn't want to, I couldn't log in for some reason. Now all that's fixed.......... Here goes....




" Most women use Silence to express pain. You know she's truly hurt when she chooses to ignore you. "

Saw this quote online. Must say I agree with it.

Lately, I feel really fed up with people. I dunno why, I just don't bother putting in the effort to maintain the relationship anymore.

It's really hard to maintain relationships these days, people are so busy with their lives and are constantly on their phones when they're with you. It's like I don't feel the connection anymore. I feel hurt really, cuz I'm getting ignored and I know how terrible it feels.

So I'm just keeping quiet about it. I don't want to be the mean person telling you off and 'teaching' you mannerisms. People are also hard to trust these days, can't tell if they're really concerned or just trying to get information on your problems and probably gossip behind your back. Not to mention superficial as well. Ugh.

Sick of people, sick of life. I don't think I'm going to make it to age 50.

Ah well..... life is such.







0 comments:

Post a Comment