Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Honey, I'm Home.

wow !

hey people, don't know if there's anyone who still reads my blog but hey! i'm back in Malaysia and this time it is for good, i hope.

i missed the friends, the food, my parents of course and the malls. basically everything and it feels good to be back!

i will update what has happened during my stay for 2 months now.

i've been job hunting but there ain't no news yet from any of the companies that i have applied. please pray for me and for job opportunities. i need to start somewhere. friends have been helpful, giving me advices etc. love you people to bits.

as for now, since i am not employed yet, i have been blessed with so many outings and concert tickets, to satisfy my crave and love for kpop music, my best friend Ruth, whom is like my own sister, works in a radio, has been generous enough to bless me with tickets to at least 5 concerts so far.

I WANNA SAY
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ! I REALLY ENJOYED EACH CONCERT !

I remember arriving in Malaysia on a Thursday night and my friend told me that we got tickets to Wonder Girls which will be playing 2 days later, i was shocked. LOL

anyway, every other concert is a shock and excitement for me. enjoyed it to the max nevertheless!

update more in next post.






XOXO
Suey

0 comments:

Post a Comment