Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tommy's Farewell Hangout

I am so sad that my only Malaysian friend Tommy who is also my classmate, has left to go back to Malaysia for good.

Sooooo bummed out, i actually felt sad, we been through so much together, he has helped me so much and i would consider us to be really good friends in uni because we really don't hang out with other people besides ourselves. LOL - kinda anti-social i know but you really can't trust people nowadays. I've been through so much drama and shit and he and Jynn has been nothing but nice to me, helped me, comforted me. I can only thank them because I am so blessed to have known them.

Anyway, we went out to spend time together, just the two of us. Had lunch and then desserts. I really miss this dude now.

I can officially say that I have no friends here. It's sad especially when I'm in a foreign country. I guess this is life, we go through life alone most of the time as friends come and go. But definitely keeping in touch until I go back to Malaysia and see them again. SIGH.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment