Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Destiny Zoe Oh...

I am writing this post in remembrance of my friend's baby... who left us too soon...

Destiny Oh, you will always be remembered, even though I wasn't there to see you, you have touched my heart and I believe you have touched many others with your strong willpower to live.

You came into this world 9 months + ago, but left earth in within 3 days being officially out of your mommy's womb.

I am very sad to see my friend and her husband grieving over their little warrior princess. No parents should experience losing their child, especially if it's their first child.

I pray and believed that God has taken you into his arms, into heaven and into a safe place. You are safe with the Lord and you will be watching your parents up from heaven. I pray that God blesses your family and pray that they can find peace and joy in this time of grieving. Destiny, you really are a warrior princess!

Rest in peace dear girl. You will be dearly missed.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment