Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm SADDDDD

hey people...

i'm sad...i'm very sad.... i'm leaving end of this month to go Australia n study n wil be there for 3 years..but i promised i'll update my blog on my life when i'm there! seriously! i'm not in the mood to even smile now! i'm literally crying here! i just got informed and its so saddddd!

i love u all...all my friends..i dont have the heart to leave thats why i'm crying like shit now! emo-ing! becoz to think that 3 years i wont be able 2 c u all...who knows,or maybe more than 3 years! coz i might have to work there for a living! but 1 thing's for sure,i promise i will earn enuf money to buy a plane ticket back ...til then of coz i wil go n visit u all n spend time with u all like there's no tomorrow..!

my fren just msged me 'how dare u leave me!' and i cried like shit! theres not much time left... i hope i can build a future there! but 1 thing's for sure,i'll never forget all my frens... all the ppl i met here! i wil come back...just wait for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment