Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hey ppl,

have u ever had an experience where ur frens keep dissing about what u like and then keep talking about whatever they like is way more cool???

well i have, and that sucks big time!

i really just cant understand ppl why they have to go diss on what other ppl like,and talk as if i shud like watever they like.cant i have my own life and own opinion too???

well wat i've experienced the most talked about topic is music or movies,basically entertainment. if u have gone through my blog,u would realise i like korean entertainment but i have a few f*cking close frens who likes to diss about it... they keep saying korean guys r gays or korean movies or dramas like to find gay guys and plastic girls to act. well excuse me, they r not gay and i dont deny that alot of korean girls does plastic surgery but i'm mainly watching becoz they r good at acting and that i like the storyline or maybe i like the actors becoz dey r pretty or good looking... u dont have to diss about what i like and u certainly have no rights to diss about the actors or singers becoz judging by ur status and theirs,u r NOTHING. at least they r on tv and known to public. not everyone can satisfy everyone. UNDERSTAND??? and NOT even I can satisfy everyone.

and speaking about songs,korean songs are way cooler in my point of view. so dont go telling me that they suck,they have no talent,they only have looks and i dont understand why u even like them... i've heard all these and i've had enough! i like what i like and u dont have the rights to control my life. who are u to control me or tell me what shud i like? its reli none of ur business and u dont have to compare what i like with urs. i have a life too!! even my parents wouldnt tell me that they suck or they r reli bad...they just let me do what i want,like what i like... so whoever tries to tell me what to do pls back off becuz I BITE HARD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment