Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Annyonghaseyo~! hmm..been few days since i last wrote something..i do not know exactly my way around this blog that is why its been so plain and dull. sorry about that. ^_^

this blog is actually for my assignment and its sort of my first time building a blog out of a host site. i still need to explore this blog and to find out how to change the background skin and all. i thought of adding some songs as the background music while people are looking around. i will try my best to update it every now and then and try my best to upload more pictures or songs if i can.

today is Monday and i don't really like Mondays because it's like the starting of a week and its so conjested. its like everything i do,i must do it in a rush or hurry up before it gets dark and stuff like that. college today wasn't that bad but its not perfect either. it's kind of boring at the same time i'm sitting there freezing like as if my face is going to turn blue anytime soon. mine as well be a corpse right? hahaha...kidding...

anyway i don't think i have much to say about today but i will try my best to update everyday's activities and what i do and where i go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment